First, here are some of the responses given:
- The jar is on a different planet.
- The jar isn't in this world?
- The jar is made of pearl?
- I like frogs.
- The other pearl hasn't been discovered or recorded yet. Or it came from outer space, making it not from the world.
- Pearl is a chubby girl stuck in the jar with the largest pearl in the world. I wish I had some peanuts.
- You are a liar.
- Is the other pearl from the moon? Or Jupiter!!?
- Tim is the hottest man on the planet, but he is not the hottest man on my friends list.
- I think the definition of "larger" vs. "largest" is the issue ;)
- One is your great aunt Pearl?
- Two jars? One pearl each?
- We do it for YOU, Tim! No one else! YOU!
- One of them is from the moon.
The riddle again:
There are two pearls in a jar.
One of them is the largest pearl in the world, but it is not the largest pearl in the jar.
There are only two pearls in the jar. One is the larger of the two in the jar (not the largest).
That's it! Sorry! ;)