Also, following up on a brilliant idea suggested by prettymuchjulia, jef182 posted his alarmingly accurate guesses about what everyone's questions were.
Also also, here are some random responses to some things that people told me:
- That's awesome, I usually bite mine. I know, gross.
- It really freaked me out too, but I figured that even if I didn't make it through, I'd still have learned a lot more than I knew before, including about myself.
- You need to kick that gorgeous boy in the butt. Or make him a pie. Or both.
- I'm not sure about it either, but you know that you'll have a blast at least some of the time ... if you don't kill each other.
- Has it seriously been that long? If you still work in the same place, or even if you don't, Ben & Jerry's is on me, soon.
- Any school that teaches a subject like that is pretty damn kick-ass.
- I'm glad I'm your college friend too.
- About 4 hours for me.
- Ditto. Although we actually haven't yet. :)
- I really would like to hear that ... maybe I'll hike it with you next time.
- I've been getting more exercise lately, which is really healthy.
- I'm dubious, but I'll try anything.
- I hear ya. But insofar as I can tell, it's not obvious that's the case.
- I love apples.
- All things in moderation, including indulging a little too much in something.
- I agree.
- If that was the best part, I need to revise my technique.