Here's what I did: put my iTunes on random and posted the first line from the first 20 songs that play. If you want to play, guess the song and artist each line comes from, and no googlin'. I'll strike out the lyric and credit the first correct guesser.
Whee! Here goes.
Heard of a van that is loaded with weapons, packed up and ready to go.Talking Heads, Life During Wartime (meisterdorf)
- Hey you, boys in body bags, don't you think Jesus' sexy?
- You're not my eater ... I'm not your food.
- Bury me along the Big Sand, down in those blue-grey mountains.
- Found your mittens behind a box of pictures, you would wear them before I brewed the tea.
I was standing in the jungle, I was feeling alright ... I was wondering in the darkness, in the middle of the night.ELO, Jungle (meisterdorf)
- I discover the wheel and watch the buildings go by, you talk a little soft, turn off the radio.
Called to see if your back was still aligned, and your sheets were growing grass all on the corners of your bed.The Shins, Kissing the Lipless (shebear)
Should have been, could have been, would have been dead, if I didn't get the message goin' to my head.Red Hot Chili Peppers, Suck My Kiss (nate_turpentine)
I see myself in the pouring home, I see the light come over now.Moby, South Side (crackmonkey)
When routine bites hard and ambitions are low, and resentment rides high but emotions won't grow.Joy Division, Love Will Tear Us Apart (synthcat)
- The question is wouldn't mama be proud? There's a silver lining in the corporate cloud.
- If we just lay for a little while (so damn cool, so damn cool), makes we writhe, it can't be right.
- Life kid suck, drink from the box, the juice kicks up, life give suck the box drink ... yeah.
I got something to say that might cause you pain, if I catch you talking to that boy again, I'm gonna let you down and leave you flat.The Beatles, You Can't Do That (shebear)
- Every day in every way i'm falling, every thing that everyone says turns me on.
- I ain' axin' yo' opinion. Oh, Bess, oh where's my Bess, won't somebody tell me where?
I've seen love go by my door, it's never been this close before, never been so easy or so slow.Bob Dylan, You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go (ldwheeler)
Je n'ai pas peur de la route, faudrait voir, faut qu'on y goûte, des méandres au creux des reins, et tout ira bien là.Noir Desir, Le Vent Nous Portera (skibinskaya)
I wish I would've met you, now it's a little late. What you could'a taught me, I could've saved some face.Filter, Hey Man Nice Shot (crackmonkey)