Erin explains in her blog that "Frankenstein" is because the Dessert is a hybrid of
- home-made PIE SHELL, into which is spread a substrate of
- vanilla bean ICE CREAM, upon which are placed several
- chocolate mousse CUPCAKES, onto which is spread a small mountain of actual
- CHOCOLATE MOUSSE, all of which is then sealed with a mound of
- MERINGUE, to achieve a Baked Alaska effect.
The concept was days in the making, and I caught the final stages of the creation in digitized form for generations to behold.
The sugar content of this incredibulous confection is not measurable by any system currently known to man (and as such easily surpasses that of the perhaps more blatantly Easter-themed peep turducken), and thus having been fatally understimated by all present, we commenced to bounce off the walls for the next two hours while watching Planet Earf.
Isaac had two pieces, and he was talking so fast that we could barely understand him. Fortunately, Erin took the leftovers home with her, or I'd be dead from sucrose overdose by now. :)