- Federal and state tax refunds just dropped into my bank account.
- Finalized vacation plans and booked the trip: Dreams in Puerto Vallarta, last week of March. (Friends are welcome to join.)
- I was named runner-up in the Whiskerino. Pics later.
- I currently have a stache and some killer chops. Sneak preview:
- Saturday we're driving up to Seattle for Valentine's Weekend '09, staying at the hotel with the ceiling-filled bathtubs, where we stayed on a trip up there last year.
- Dinner Sunday with abrichar!
- Going to introduce Nic to my grandparents.
- I have a job. I don't have much work right now, but I have a place to do it.
- Speaking of work, my first domain name dispute resulted in the opposing party offering to make a transfer to my client at no charge the day after we filed the complaint.
- Happy hour with 'stached co-workers in a few minutes.
- Nic made cookies today. I'm meeting her for dinner tonight on her lunch hour.
- I have awesome friends.
- This blog. Although I note with some consternation that bacon is listed often, and bacon chocolate chip cookies are called out specifically.
- This dude. I think he might be 2009's version of "Don't Worry, Be Happy."
- Poker tomorrow night.
... day 31 (judging day), the Whiskerino winners, and mustache day.
( Collapse )
( Collapse )