- How to Take a Shower. "Remove your clothes ... Carefully step into the shower without falling."
- How to Dry Yourself After a Shower. "Move your hands rapidly over your body to remove as much water as you can ... This is done before you use any towel."
- How to Begin the Day. "Never care about problems, there are always good solutions."
- How to Join a Conversation. "Continue in the conversation like you were already in it and hopefully they won't have a problem with you joining."
- How to Not Be Scared at Night. "Think you hear something? Turn it into a story (not scary) in your mind, and make yourself the lead character."
- How to Converse with a Guy Online. "Say 'hey'. Don't say 'hi' because the guy might not be interested."
- How to Talk to Parents So They'll Understand. "They are terrified that you won't talk to them, so they'll jump at the chance."
- How to Hide. "Step 1. Make sure you are not being observed."
- How to Scare Someone by Hiding in a Closet. "Don't do this to old people or small kids. In theory huge scary can really make someone crazy or cause heart attack."
There is no article explaining How to Write a Good WikiHow Article.