|Halloween 2005||Halloween 2006||Halloween 2007||Halloween 2008|
Self-Portrait with Felt Hat
For this year, I've considered two ideas so far:
- Rorschach, from Watchmen.
- Requirements: Inkblot facemask, tattered hat and trenchcoat, gloves, scarf, and (if I'm feeling fancy) purple pinstripe suit pants ... bonus props: little notebook, smiley button with blood spatter.
- Pros: Would look hella fucking cool.
- Cons: None that I can see.
- Xerxes, from 300.
- Requirements: Brown bodysuit, shit-ton of fake jewelry and chains, metallic codpiece, nerves of steel.
- Pros: The shape I'm in now, it would be pretty damn funny.
- Cons: The shape I'm in now, it would be pretty damn terrifying. Plus, chilly.