- Gym three times this week, if you count today as part of the past week. Which I do. Still doing cardio only until this gets to be a more regular thing, then I'll work in some weights. My goal is primarily weight loss right now, though.
- House projects: finished all of the painting in the master bedroom, reinstalled both doors, and reattached the remaining trim. All that's left is a ceiling design I'm going to hand-paint up there as soon as I can figure out how to scale it up from my graph paper sketch and orient it correctly.
- Found a new landscape service. I'm really optimistic about this, the guy seems pretty good.
- Dinner with Nic, and Betsy and Steve, at Screendoor (review here).
- Predictions of snow Sunday came to fruition on Saturday afternoon with a couple light flurries, then an inch or so overnight, which melted off completely by this afternoon.
- Hammered out the dates for a little vacation for my 40th: going in late March for about 5 days or so. Narrowed the options down to a cruise or a flight down to Mexico, inviting several friends and some family.
- Nic and I started Season 1 of Dexter.
- Met Dad yesterday morning for brunch at La Provence with my sister and her husband.
- Plans for brunch this morning with Jeff and Sandi were preempted by an unexpected shift change for Nic. She's working a 12-hour tonight.
- Beard: gettin' itchy.
week in review
Saturday, 10:20 am, Salem. Saturday, 4:15 pm, Dundee. Saturday, 9:55 pm, Portland. Sunday,…
Today my father is 62. Yesterday he and Mom drove up to join Nic and I, and Betsy and Steve, for muthafukkin chicken and waffles at Screen Door. It…
Bits and pieces of what I've been up to lately ... Last weekend was cross-country skiing with a bunch of friends. Petey took some pics as well…