- Gym three times this week, if you count today as part of the past week. Which I do. Still doing cardio only until this gets to be a more regular thing, then I'll work in some weights. My goal is primarily weight loss right now, though.
- House projects: finished all of the painting in the master bedroom, reinstalled both doors, and reattached the remaining trim. All that's left is a ceiling design I'm going to hand-paint up there as soon as I can figure out how to scale it up from my graph paper sketch and orient it correctly.
- Found a new landscape service. I'm really optimistic about this, the guy seems pretty good.
- Dinner with Nic, and Betsy and Steve, at Screendoor (review here).
- Predictions of snow Sunday came to fruition on Saturday afternoon with a couple light flurries, then an inch or so overnight, which melted off completely by this afternoon.
- Hammered out the dates for a little vacation for my 40th: going in late March for about 5 days or so. Narrowed the options down to a cruise or a flight down to Mexico, inviting several friends and some family.
- Nic and I started Season 1 of Dexter.
- Met Dad yesterday morning for brunch at La Provence with my sister and her husband.
- Plans for brunch this morning with Jeff and Sandi were preempted by an unexpected shift change for Nic. She's working a 12-hour tonight.
- Beard: gettin' itchy.
week in review
Met a guy today with a Peace dollar to sell. Usually I don't arrange meetings for just one coin, but this one was a date I've been looking for…
I've returned to coin collecting after a hiatus of several years. One way I find coins is by perusing local CL ads. For some reason the weird factor…