- 11:21 So. Much. Leftover. Pie.
(Note: not complaining.)
- 12:22 Off to a mini-reunion of some high school friends.
- 14:09 Man, for a bunch of old folks, we look pretty good.
- 15:27 About a dozen of my friends' kids are in the next room all shouting a line-by-line to Monty Python's Holy Grail. It's surreal.
- 18:51 Lately I've been purposefully mistyping reCAPTCHAs to test the acceptability threshold. Just curious. Or maybe I'm actually a clever bot.
- 19:06 RT @ourpdx: PDX needs to unite in solidarity behind our water-deprived west side brethren: let's all start drinking wine/beer/gin/bourbon.
- 20:10 Couldn't decide between a cup of coffee and a glass of beer, so settled for a couple fingers of bourbon.
Met a guy today with a Peace dollar to sell. Usually I don't arrange meetings for just one coin, but this one was a date I've been looking for…
I've returned to coin collecting after a hiatus of several years. One way I find coins is by perusing local CL ads. For some reason the weird factor…