- 09:43 Had Betsy and Steve over for dinner last night. We haven't played euchre for a while, but Nic and I remembered how to get shellacked.
- 09:44 Also tested the wine chiller we gave them; results indicate it cools a bottle of wine perhaps 5% faster than refrigeration.
- 09:45 Today's plans might include a trip to the mall, just cuz we're gluttons for punishment.
- 15:02 Opted instead for a quick swing through downtown, if by swing you mean crawl.
- 17:30 All the shopping that'll happen today has happened. Off to Salem for Dad's WMC Christmas concert!
- 22:17 After-show drinks and nosh with the fam @ Thompsons. Goofiness ensues, as always. We won't see them again til after Christmas.
Met a guy today with a Peace dollar to sell. Usually I don't arrange meetings for just one coin, but this one was a date I've been looking for…
I've returned to coin collecting after a hiatus of several years. One way I find coins is by perusing local CL ads. For some reason the weird factor…