- 10:45 Doc says it should go. Spot removal scheduled for tomorrow! twitpic.com/yoi2l
- 20:23 Trying to change a bike flat with no levers, because it looks like someone swiped them outta my under-seat pouch!
- 21:18 I did it. That was a four F-bomb project, the fourth dropped after I'd gotten the tire back on, put the bike away, then found the levers.
- 21:29 Lessons learned: 1) To change a flat with my bare hands. 2) Don't assume the worst in people. 3) I'm an idiot. Well ... I already knew 3.
- 21:30 And 2. But a good reminder.
Met a guy today with a Peace dollar to sell. Usually I don't arrange meetings for just one coin, but this one was a date I've been looking for…
I've returned to coin collecting after a hiatus of several years. One way I find coins is by perusing local CL ads. For some reason the weird factor…