- 11:22 What a gloomy, gloomy morning, and on a Monday, no less. I think a little run in the rain will do my soul some good.
- 13:39 That was cathartic and soggy. Now I think a little sushi will do my soul some good.
- 15:27 My bracket, which seemed so promising on Friday, has me drawing dead today. Only have Duke in Final 4, losing to Kentucky.
- 16:45 My mouse is positioning the cursor on my monitor in a manner I'd normally associate with drunkenness. Think maybe it's time to go home.
- 16:55 Clarification: I am not drunk.
- 18:36 If Elliott Smith wasn't dead, I'd swear I just passed him on the street. He didn't look so good though.
Met a guy today with a Peace dollar to sell. Usually I don't arrange meetings for just one coin, but this one was a date I've been looking for…
I've returned to coin collecting after a hiatus of several years. One way I find coins is by perusing local CL ads. For some reason the weird factor…