- 11:22 What a gloomy, gloomy morning, and on a Monday, no less. I think a little run in the rain will do my soul some good.
- 13:39 That was cathartic and soggy. Now I think a little sushi will do my soul some good.
- 15:27 My bracket, which seemed so promising on Friday, has me drawing dead today. Only have Duke in Final 4, losing to Kentucky.
- 16:45 My mouse is positioning the cursor on my monitor in a manner I'd normally associate with drunkenness. Think maybe it's time to go home.
- 16:55 Clarification: I am not drunk.
- 18:36 If Elliott Smith wasn't dead, I'd swear I just passed him on the street. He didn't look so good though.
2010 is shaping up to be a year of changes. In addition to getting married this summer, Nic and I will be moving across town in early spring.…
Is DONE. I finished up maybe a week and a half ago, but haven't had a chance to post yet. What I did: Removed the old trim, from the…
In a month or so I'll be getting something I haven't had since childhood. No, not chickenpox, or a sense of wide-eyed wonder and delight (you only…