- 10:12 One way to make last morning in Vegas action-packed: waking up 2hrs later than intended. Staying up til 4 didn't help, I suppose.
- 13:29 On first leg of what has to be stupidest itinerary home ever: scheduled to arrive @ PDX in 8 hours.
- 17:33 SFO is apparently the most unfortunate airport in which to have a craving for fast food.
- 17:38 Somewhat embarrassingly hoping this burger tastes Whopperlike.
- 18:15 It didn't, but sure hit the spot. Now on standby for a delayed flight that just might get me home an hour sooner.
- 22:48 Had such a good time, but it's so great to be home.
Met a guy today with a Peace dollar to sell. Usually I don't arrange meetings for just one coin, but this one was a date I've been looking for…
I've returned to coin collecting after a hiatus of several years. One way I find coins is by perusing local CL ads. For some reason the weird factor…