- 10:23 Right now, Nicole is driving to Bridal Veil Falls to mail the wedding invites -- for the postmark -- because she is romantic and awesome.
- 10:34 And pow, a wedding-related Twitterbot. Let's get this out of the way, then: BRIDE INVITATION RECEPTION DRESS KNOT BALL CHAIN WEDDED BLISS.
- 14:19 Well, I made it to Thursday afternoon. For some reason that feels like an accomplishment today, requiring a stroll over to Skinnidip.
- 14:21 To borrow my new favorite word from @abrichar, my morning has been superarghy.
- 16:54 Anticipating Bilski as much as anyone, but nothing short of a bright-line rule is going to be less messy, in practice, as the status quo.
Met a guy today with a Peace dollar to sell. Usually I don't arrange meetings for just one coin, but this one was a date I've been looking for…
I've returned to coin collecting after a hiatus of several years. One way I find coins is by perusing local CL ads. For some reason the weird factor…