- 09:03 OH: "Knowing is half the battle. The other half is lasers."
- 09:20 RT @boyasunder: Betty White Victorious
- 10:27 The spell-check on my work email program fails to catch RECIEPT, which really makes me look bad when I ask recipients to confirm same.
- 14:20 Legal Q: is an unauthorized, small-scale, informal public performance of @adambertocci's parody "The Two Gentlemen of Lebowski" fair use?
- 14:25 To clarify: with regard to infringement of the original work ("The Big Lebowski," a film written and directed by the Coen Bros.).
- 14:36 (via @thinkgeek) Update on Star Wars Kid: 8 years later, he's now an attorney. j.mp/dgY4bt
- 14:38 Hehehe, email just now: "Attorney Lawer" is now following my tweets. And I thought my "reciept" typo was bad.
- 21:40 So, today I joined the ranks of those formerly employed by my firm, unfortunately. It was brutal for everyone.
- 22:09 Thanks for the kind words, all. Things will be fine. At this rate, it won't happen again for another 41 years, so there's that. :)
Very silly. I'm not sure what I expected; I persuaded my friend Dave to see it with me today based on the trailer alone, which I saw some weeks…
Incremental progress is still progress. Of course, when you have to describe it that way, it's nothing to get excited about. Talking, of course,…
It was Nicole's birthday last Saturday, we celebrated with a few friends. Nic and I got to spend most of the afternoon together after she…