- 09:03 OH: "Knowing is half the battle. The other half is lasers."
- 09:20 RT @boyasunder: Betty White Victorious
- 10:27 The spell-check on my work email program fails to catch RECIEPT, which really makes me look bad when I ask recipients to confirm same.
- 14:20 Legal Q: is an unauthorized, small-scale, informal public performance of @adambertocci's parody "The Two Gentlemen of Lebowski" fair use?
- 14:25 To clarify: with regard to infringement of the original work ("The Big Lebowski," a film written and directed by the Coen Bros.).
- 14:36 (via @thinkgeek) Update on Star Wars Kid: 8 years later, he's now an attorney. j.mp/dgY4bt
- 14:38 Hehehe, email just now: "Attorney Lawer" is now following my tweets. And I thought my "reciept" typo was bad.
- 21:40 So, today I joined the ranks of those formerly employed by my firm, unfortunately. It was brutal for everyone.
- 22:09 Thanks for the kind words, all. Things will be fine. At this rate, it won't happen again for another 41 years, so there's that. :)
Met a guy today with a Peace dollar to sell. Usually I don't arrange meetings for just one coin, but this one was a date I've been looking for…
I've returned to coin collecting after a hiatus of several years. One way I find coins is by perusing local CL ads. For some reason the weird factor…